If you are viewing this on your phone and do not see 3 columns then scroll left/right or switch to webpage or computer view.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

The Best Worst Country-Western Songs:

 

(yep.... these are for real)


  • How Can I Miss You If You Won't Go Away?
  • You're the Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly
  • I've Been Flushed From The Bathroom Of Your Heart
  • I Keep Forgettin' I Forgot About You
  • She Got The Gold Mine and I Got The Shaft
  • My Wife Ran Off With My Best Friend And I Sure Do Miss Him
  • I Changed Her Oil, She Changed My Life
  • Drop-Kick Me Jesus Through The Goalposts Of Life
  • Thank God And Greyhound She's Gone
  • If You Don't Leave Me Alone I'll Go And Find Someone Else
    Who Will
  • She Got The Ring And I Got The Finger
  • I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In
    Your Welfare Line
  • I Fell In A Pile Of You And Got Love All Over Me.
  • My John Deere Was Breaking Your Field While Your Dear John
    Was Breaking My Heart.
  • I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dawg Fight Because I'm Afraid
    She'd Win.
  • They May Put Me In Prison But They Can't Stop My Face From
    Breaking Out

Don’t believe they’re real?  Just copy them into your ‘search-box’ and see what comes up.

courtesy of Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF PAGE

Remember, each page has a limit on how many articles can appear on that page. When you reach the bottom of a page use the “Older Post” link under the last article(ABOVE) to view/see if there are more articles.

You can use the “Newer Post” and “Older Post” links to navigate back and forth between pages.