If you are viewing this on your phone and do not see 3 columns then scroll left/right or switch to webpage or computer view.

Monday, April 4, 2016

John Riley Littrell: Query

Q: Hi Glen My name shows as Mae Condray but my maiden name is Littrell I am in search of relatives. My father did not have a lot to do with his family when I was growing up so I dont know much about them. His name was James Harold Littrell, my Grand father was James Henry, and my great grand father was John Riley Littrell. They live both in the Harlen KY area and Muskogee OK area after the fall of the coal mines in KY. If you know anything about this branch of the family I would appreciate an answer. Thanks Mae (Littrell) Condray

ftree letterhead

A: Mae, I have many John and James Littrell’s in my files. I would need some dates and any other information to make a connection. The point of emphasis should be on John Riley but also the others. Sometimes a spouse, birthdate or an Uncle’s name might help make a connection. I am posting your Query on the website in hopes that it might ring a bell with someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

END OF PAGE

Remember, each page has a limit on how many articles can appear on that page. When you reach the bottom of a page use the “Older Post” link under the last article(ABOVE) to view/see if there are more articles.

You can use the “Newer Post” and “Older Post” links to navigate back and forth between pages.